Monday 1 December 2014

I don't know what to say...

 Darry and I were waiting for Ponyboy who haven't come back until 2 in the morning. I couldn't stay awake so I fell asleep until he came but Darry stayed awake - Darry really loves Ponyboy and cares him!!! I woke up by the shout that Darry was making to Ponyboy. I was surprised but I was still asleep so I couldn't stop that situation and I really regret about that. Darry kept shouting and I understand him because he really cared Ponyboy and he was worried about Ponyboy whole night but I think it was too much for Ponyboy to handle. I also tried to stop Darry and calm him down. However, Darry was mad that he also shouted at me. So then Ponyboy started to shout at Darry and Darry turned to Ponyboy and slapped him strong that he fell against the door.

Ponyboy got frightened and scared that he ran away out the door. I was worried about him. He just came home but if he goes out again, would he be alright? It’s night and if he meets the Socs and get in trouble, what should we do? Darry and I shouted to come back but Ponyboy just kept running.

I guess and wish that he will come back... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment