Sunday 30 November 2014

My horse, Mickey Mouse

 I sometimes think about the horse I used to have even though it wasn't mine - a guy kept Mickey Mouse in the stable. Mickey Mouse is a dark-gold buckskin, sassy and bad-tempered.  Ponyboy used to tell me that Mickey Mouse and I look alike and I liked that. I used to stay in front of the stable and wait until I had some chance to ride on Mickey Mouse. I really loved him and wanted to buy him. He was the only one that I wanted to have in my life. However, Mickey Mouse was too expensive for me to buy- a pure quarter!!!! So I only could ride him in the stable.

 But now, I can't even ride or see him at the stable because he was sold to the other person. I really miss him and I miss Mickey Mouse chewing my sleeve all the time when I stand next to him. He was..... really mean... he used to kick the other horses but that also made me smile and love him.

 I really miss him and whenever I just look at the sky or stay doing nothing, I tend to draw Mickey Mouse in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment